Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2024

 I PRAY

By T. Couture
Before I close my eyes at night
And then again in morning light
I pray for those that need God’s way
To help them through another day.
I pray for that couple that had a fight
For God’s sweet love to make it right.
I ask that they forget the pain
And find forgiveness and hope again.
I pray for families that had a loss
And I think of Jesus upon that cross.
His nail-scarred hands around them tight
And somehow, I get through the night.
I pray for our leaders and pastors too
For they have a very hard job to do.
I pray for their wives, who have their back
And that their spirit will never lack.
I pray for loved ones that no longer see
The benefits of serving Thee
Oh God! I so long for this
So they can see all that they miss!
I pray for healing for all my friends
I pray for their pain to finally end.
I believe in my heart that you hear me pray
And I KNOW that the answer is on the way!
Lastly, I pray that I may stay close
To the one that I love the very most.
Every second I have on this earth
I want to serve You and see Your worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment